Greenlight Manager - Indonesia
- Uber is a technology web portal services company. We Uber’s affiliate makes a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countres and hundres of cities around the world – at the push of a button.
- On another level, Uber and its affiliates is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class. operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport.
- These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best in class experience for them in Indonesia. Greenlight Centers help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver-partner community.
The Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and financial performance of the center. In this role, you will manage a team of Greenlight Coordinators and Uber Experts to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners. Your team will go far beyond solving issues; they will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, manage vendor relationships, oversee the build-out of new locations, and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver-partner experience.
Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our Partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community. You will work alongside the city General Manager and Senior Operations Manager to make sure your Center is meeting their market’s needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
- An owner, not a renter. You’ll be fully responsible for the P&L of your center and held accountable for delivering financial results.
- A self starter. You’re ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber with minimal oversight.
- Analytical. You quickly identify key metrics of success, digest complex data sets, and build data-driven action plans to respond to market conditions quickly and confidently.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late, and often.
- Poised. Cool and calm under pressure. You follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges.
- Process driven. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to keep improving systems.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re responding to inquiries or explaining a new policy.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Own the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Drive performance improvements through process development and innovation.
- Hire, train, and lead Uber Experts.
- Collect, analyze, and report performance data.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure your center offers our Partners the best possible experience each and every time they walk in the door.
- Cultivate the global Uber brand and augment it with local details.
- Actively experiment to design the future of in-person experiences for driver-partners.
- Must have have a Bachelor’s degree with 3-7 years of relevant experience in Retail or Service team management.
- Keen interest in math and/or data analysis.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Literate in SQL and Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top