Greenlight Manager - Ho Chi Minh City
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers and a Uber Greenlight Manager will lead the charge in building a best in class customer service experience for them. You’ll manage your team of Uber Experts to onboard partners, resolve support issues efficiently and comprehensively and treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community.
Highly refined people skills, as well as toughness, independence, persistence and empathy, are required to ensure you provide the quality of service we demand for our partners. You will work closely with the city General Manager, Community Operations Lead and Senior Operations Managers to make sure your Centre is meeting their market’s needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct, impact on the growth of our business.
What you’ll do:
- Owning the success metrics for customer satisfaction and facility operational and financial performance
- Driving performance improvements through process development and innovation
- Hiring, training, and managing Uber Experts
- Collecting and reporting on performance data
- Maintaining an awesome experience in our Greenlight locations
- Cultivating the global Uber brand and augmenting it with local details
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Hotel or service team management, retail or other customer service experience strongly preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
What about you:
- Leadership in Customer Service – You’ll need truly world-class people skills to be able to influence partners as well as your team to deliver the Uber growth goals. Depending on the conversation, you’ll need to be able to charm or cajole our partners accordingly and coach our enthusiastic team of Uber Experts.
- Analytical ability – We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage the partner support centre you’ll be creating metrics to measure impact of your teams face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions.
- Process driven. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient. You question ‘why’ and seek to upskill to improve outcomes for our partners and the business.
- Business instincts – Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You’re comfortable managing a P&L and reporting on metrics which show the success of your management decisions.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top