Greenlight Manager - Hanoi
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers and a Uber Greenlight Manager will lead the charge in building a best in class customer service experience for them. You'll manage your team of Uber Experts to onboard partners, resolve support issues efficiently and comprehensively and treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community.
Highly refined people skills, as well as toughness, independence, persistence and empathy, are required to ensure you provide the quality of service we demand for our partners. You will work closely with the city General Manager, Community Operations Lead and Senior Operations Managers to make sure your Centre is meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct, impact on the growth of our business.
What you'll do:
- Owning the success metrics for customer satisfaction and facility operational and financial performance
- Driving performance improvements through process development and innovation
- Hiring, training, and managing Uber Experts
- Collecting and reporting on performance data
- Maintaining an awesome experience in our Greenlight locations
- Cultivating the global Uber brand and augmenting it with local details
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Hotel or service team management, retail or other customer service experience strongly preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership in Customer Service - You'll need truly world-class people skills to be able to influence partners as well as your team to deliver the Uber growth goals.
- Analytical ability - We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage the partner support centre you'll be creating metrics to measure impact of your teams face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions.
- Process driven. You have strong organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient. You question 'why' and seek to upskill to improve outcomes for our partners and the business.
- Business instincts - You are open and curious and enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You're comfortable managing a P&L and reporting on metrics which show the success of your management decisions.
- Employees receive free monthly Uber credits!
- Shape the strategic direction of your city. Each city still operates like a start-up and from day 1, you'll be a part of the action.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers with whom to collaborate in an exciting and diverse office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top