Greenlight Manager - Expansion Cities (Malaysia)
ABOUT THE JOB
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers and the PSC manager will lead the charge in building a best in class customer service experience for them. You'll manage your team of Partner Support Representatives (PSRs) to onboard partners, resolve support issues efficiently and comprehensively and treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community.
Highly refined people skills, as well as toughness, independence, persistence and empathy, are required to ensure you provide the quality of service we demand for our partners. You will work closely with the city General Manager, Community Operations Lead and Senior Operations Managers to make sure your Centre is meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct, impact on the growth of our business.
- Leadership in Customer Service - You'll need truly world-class people skills to be able to influence partners as well as your team to deliver the Uber growth goals. Depending on the conversation, you'll need to be able to charm or cajole our partners accordingly and coach our enthusiastic team of PSRs.
- Analytical ability - We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage the partner support centre you'll be creating metrics to measure impact of your teams face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions.
- Process driven. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient. You question 'why' and seek to upskill to improve outcomes for our partners and the business.
- Business instincts - Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You're comfortable managing a P&L and reporting on metrics which show the success of your management decisions.
- Owning the success metrics for customer satisfaction and facility operational and financial performance
- Driving performance improvements through process development and innovation
- Hiring, training, and managing Partner Support Representatives
- Collecting and reporting on performance data
- Maintaining an awesome experience in our support centre
- Cultivating the global Uber brand and augmenting it with local details
- Willingness to travel across Malaysia extensively
- Bachelor's degree with 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Hotel or service team management, retail or other customer service experience strongly preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Partner Support Centers at Uber
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top