Greenlight Hub Specialist - Melbourne
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber's driver-partners and delivery-partners are very important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Hubs help new driver-partners & couriers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for their community.
We're looking for a Greenlight Specialist to support the day-to-day operations of our local Greenlight Hub. We're looking for a creative problem solver who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll design and roll out initiatives to continuously improve our hub operations, enhancing the way we build Uber's relationship with driver-partners & delivery partners and support their operational needs.This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Support the daily operations through process oversight and analysis
- Improve processes that impact Uber Experts; lead local implementation of global and regional GL hub program processes and standards
- Design and roll out local continuous improvement projects to improve GL performance and outcomes
- Lead the local roll out of initiatives and changes aimed at improving driver experience at the GL hub
What you'll need
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top