Greenlight Hub Specialist - Melbourne
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about the way things move. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber's driver-partners and delivery-partners are very important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Hubs help new driver-partners & couriers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for their community.
We're looking for a Greenlight Specialist to support the day-to-day operations of our local Greenlight Hub. We're looking for a creative problem solver who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll design and roll out initiatives to continuously improve our hub operations, enhancing the way we build Uber's relationship with driver-partners & delivery partners and support their operational needs.This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Support the daily operations through process oversight and analysis
- Improve processes that impact Uber Experts; lead local implementation of global and regional GL hub program processes and standards
- Design and roll out local continuous improvement projects to improve GL performance and outcomes
- Lead the local roll out of initiatives and changes aimed at improving driver experience at the GL hub
What you'll need
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
Perks & Benefits
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Smart, engaged coworkers
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top