Greenlight Hub Manager - Perth
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Drivers are our most important customers, and we're building an extraordinary experience for them in our cities. Greenlight Hubs help new drivers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community. Our hubs are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber.
Our Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and financial performance of a State and is responsible for our in-person support presences. In this role, you will lead and develop a team of Greenlight Supervisors and Greenlight Experts to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners. Your team will go far beyond solving issues; they will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, develop vendor relationships, lead the launch of new locations, and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver-partner experience. Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our driver-partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community.
You will work together with the city operations teams and other cross-functional teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Lead the 'Uber Brand' experience in the Greenlight Hubs by cultivating it and augmenting with local details.
- Own the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Strengthen performance through process development and innovation.
- Hire, train, and lead a team of Uber Experts and Supervisors.
- Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure your Greenlight Hub offers our driver-partners the best possible experience each and every time they walk in the door.
- Cultivate the global Uber brand and augment it with local details.
- Partner with the Labs team on experiments to design the future of in-person experiences for driver-partners.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant team management experience in service delivery, customer support, brand loyalty programs or capability development
- Experience handling a P&L and/or budgets
- You operate with an ownership mentality. You'll be fully responsible for the P&L of your Greenlight Hub and held accountable for delivering financial results.
- You're a self starter. You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building your team within Uber with minimal oversight.
- You're an analytical problem-solver. You quickly identify key metrics of success, digest complex data sets, and build data-driven action plans to respond to market conditions.
- You stay poised and calm under pressure. You follow through on tasks and view challenges as opportunities.
- You're process-driven. You have extraordinary organizational skills, and constantly look to keep improving systems.
- You are open and curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- You're word-savvy and an excellent communicator. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're responding to inquiries or explaining a new policy.
- You're highly motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team of users; you enjoy grinding away at issues.
- You're literate in SQL and Excel or another data management resource
- You have Incident management and strategic complaint resolution experience
Back to top