Greenlight Hub Expert - Cambridge
ABOUT THE JOB
Uber’s partner-drivers are some of Uber’s most important customers and our Uber Experts are responsible for creating a best in class customer experience. Based in your city’s Greenlight Hub, you’ll work directly with partner-drivers to provide support, educate and excite potential partners about the life-changing flexibility & freedom of the Uber platform.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Uber, great attention to detail and highly refined people skills including patience, persistence and empathy. Part of a close-knit team, you will strive to provide the thoughtful, personalised service that partners expect from Uber, and create a positive, long lasting impression with each interaction.
- Sales and Customer Service – Strong sales and customer service skills to welcome, support and inspire new and existing partner-drivers to achieve their goals with Uber.
- Attention to Detail – You love searching for the needle in a haystack, ensuring you get the right information each time and achieving it in a timely manner.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – A passion for Uber and its technology and the energy to provide enthusiastic presentations and personalised support all day.
- Deliver high quality presentations to new and existing partner-drivers to ensure new drivers on the Uber platform are fully informed and excited about the opportunity.
- Owning your personal metrics for customer support and performance.
- Deliver professional and personalised in-person support in every interaction with partner-drivers in the city.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about Uber products.
- Going beyond mere problem solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the Uber team to make continuous improvements.
- Representing the Uber brand professionally whilst celebrating your city’s individuality.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong sales/support background with a desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- First-class communication skills and ability to interact with people from varied backgrounds.
- A calm temperament and excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Retail, hotel, service, or other customer service experience strongly preferred – think mobile phone or Apple-store team experience – sales and service driven.
- Call centre, or other customer service experience also a plus.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary + Uber credits and provided lunches/lunch allowance
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Uber UK as part of the Partner Operations team.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees get Uber credits each month.
- Private health insurance.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using a product you helped build. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top