Greenlight Expert - Leeds
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamAbout You
- Sales and Customer Service - Strong sales and customer service skills to support and inspire new and existing partner-drivers to achieve their goals with Uber.
- Attention to Detail - You love searching for the needle in a haystack, ensuring you get the right information each time and achieving it in a timely manner.
- Energy and Enthusiasm - A passion for Uber and its technology and the energy to provide enthusiastic presentations and personalised support all day.
- Deliver high quality presentations to new and existing partner-drivers to ensure new drivers on the Uber platform are fully informed and are passionate about the opportunity
- Owning your personal metrics for customer support and performance
- Deliver professional and personalised in-person support in every interaction with partner-drivers in the city
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about Uber products
- Going beyond mere problem solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the Uber team to make continuous improvements
- Representing the Uber brand professionally whilst celebrating your city's individuality
What you'll need
- Strong sales/support background with a desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- First-class communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- A calm temperament and excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Retail, hotel, service, or other customer service experience strongly preferred - think mobile phone or Apple-store team experience - sales and service driven
- Call centre, or other customer service experience also a plus.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary + Uber credits and provided lunches/lunch allowance
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Uber UK as part of the Partner Operations team
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees get Uber credits each month.
- Private health insurance
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using a product you helped build. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Back to top