Greenlight Expert (Contract) - Hyderabad
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favourite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Job
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're building a best-in-class customer service experienceq for them. Greenlight Locations (GLs) help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We are looking to build a team of rock stars to provide quality support in our Greenlight locations in Hyderabad. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions.
You'll be expected to help on-board new driver-partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber's day-to-day-operations. You will work as a consultant for Uber on a contract basis with the potential for an extension based on your performance. In the past, outstanding performers have made it to full time roles at Uber.
What you'll do
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver partners excited
- Stay on the top of Uber policies and procedures
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our processes even better
What you'll need
- Excellent communications skills. (English, Hindi and Telugu)
- Empathetic: Empathy towards driver partners and willingness to help them
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- A problem solver. You're ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively
- Independent. You're ready to manage a GL while balancing multiple priorities
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top