Uber has found a strong product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we’re still inventing our business every day. We’re seeking coordinators to help build a global network of in-person Uber Activation and Support Centers for our driver-partners.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Activation and Support Centers help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The Green Light Coordinator is responsible for managing day-to-day operations at the Center and leading a team ofUber Experts. In this role, you will lead Experts by example on how best to build Uber’s relationship with partners, support their operational needs and manage the day-to-day operations.
Highly refined people skills, toughness, independence, persistence and empathy are required to ensure you provide the quality of service we demand for our partners. You will work closely with an Operations Manager or Center Manager from time to time to make sure you’re meeting the needs of driver-partners and the high standards Uber aims for.
This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct impact on the growth of our business. This is a ground floor opportunity to drive in-person support excellence and redefine the partner-driver experience at Uber.
- Support Uber Experts as a subject matter expert in your function on a per interaction basis
- Predict and manage inventory at PSC’s
- Manager resourcing and training at PSC to drive partner experince and efficiency
- Handle escalations of more difficult interactions if and when required
- Train, coach, and guide Uber Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partner-drivers
- Actively contribute to the Center’s evolution through project work
- Execute events and retail partnerships with an eye to drive excellence
- Customer Service: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality of service and driving-up NPS.
- Leadership: You will need strong people skills to be able to influence partners and reinforce their commitment to drive on the Uber platform. Coach and lead a large team of highly enthusiastic Uber Experts to deliver Uber’s growth goals.
- Process Driven: You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient.
- Analytical Ability: We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage any function at a partner support centre you’ll be creating metrics to measure impact of your teams’ face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions.
- Must have have a Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- Previous customer service experience is highly preferred
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation
- A mentor. You’re able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effective.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage an entire function at the Uber Support and Activation Center while balancing multiple priorities
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions
Perks / Compensation
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Uber Partner Support Centers (PSCs)
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top