Greenlight Coordinator, Lucknow
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer. And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer and partner support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: make Customer and Partner Experience our #1 competitive advantage without compromising financial sustainability. You and your team will champion this mission every day until there are no doubts it's a reality.
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're building an exceptional experience for them in our cities. Greenlight Hubs help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver-partner community. Our hubs are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber.
About the role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn't easy - it takes Managers who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
Greenlight Coordinator leads & supports the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight locations. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center.
You will work together with the city operations teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll Do
- Lead Greenlight Operations of a city: Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis of KPIs
- Escalation Handling: Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Team Management: Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Greenlight Experts
- Training: Train, mentor, and guide Greenlight Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Facility Management: Coordinate with the facilities, office management team, and retail team to ensure the Greenlight functions properly while meeting Uber look & feel standards
- Manage Stakeholders: Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to implement operational strategy in your coverage area & be a channel to provide community feedback to central teams
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: Provide best in class service to ensure Uber is the no.1 brand for riders and driver-partners in your coverage area.
- Analyse for Improvement: Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data
What you'll Need
- Graduate: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: 2+ (if Bachelor) or 1+ (top institute) years of team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ownership: You're a self starter. You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber with minimal oversight
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems. Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- Intermediate English level & regional Language: Ability to read and understand emails, trainings, and hold basic conversations in English and regional language
- Perseverance: You stay poised and calm under pressure. You follow through on tasks and view challenges as opportunities.You're process-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, and constantly look to keep improving systems
Back to top