Greenlight Coordinator - Curitiba
Uber has found a strong product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we’re still inventing our business every day. We’re seeking site coordinators to help build a global network of in-person driver-partner support centers.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Locations (GLs) help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The GL is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the Center, and leading a team of Uber Experts. In this role, you will lead Experts by example on how best to build Uber’s relationship with partners, support their operational needs, and manage the day-to-day operations of the GL.
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Train, coach, and guide Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners
- Actively contribute to the GL program through project work
- Must have have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience highly preferred
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You’re able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage a GL while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Partner Support Centers at Uber
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top