Greenlight Coordinator - Costa Rica
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber has found an excellent product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we're still inventing our business every day. We're seeking site coordinators to help develop a global network of in-person driver-partner support centers.
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're developing a premier customer service experience for them. Greenlight Centers help new partners get on the road for the first time, create engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The Greenlight Coordinator is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the Center, and leading a team of Representatives. In this role, you will lead Representatives by example on how best to develop Uber's relationship with partners, support their operational needs of the Greenlight Center.
What you'll do
- Support the Representatives as someone knowledgeable of the subject matter on a per interaction basis.
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions.
- Work with the Greenlight Manager to create schedules, record attendance, and aid in the general administration of Representatives.
- Train, instruct, and lead Representatives to drive quality and efficiency metrics.
- Help with facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding.
- Improve processes on behalf of Representatives and partners.
- Regularly contribute to the Greenlight Center through project work.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems.
- Customer support team management experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience with customer support or experience with Zendesk is a nice bonus, but not required.
- A problem solver. You're ready to address complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You're able to guide and develop your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independant. You're ready to manage a PSC while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top