Greenlight Coordinator - Chennai
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favourite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Job
This is a dynamic, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct impact on the growth of our business. This is a ground floor opportunity to drive in-person support excellence and redefine the partner-driver experience at Uber.
What you'll do
- Support Uber Experts as a subject matter expert in your function on a per interaction basis
- Predict and manage inventory at PSC's
- Manager resourcing and training at PSC to drive partner experience and efficiency
- Handle escalations of more difficult interactions if and when required
- Train, coach, and guide Uber Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partner-drivers
- Actively contribute to the Center's evolution through project work
- Execute events and retail partnerships with an eye to drive excellence
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Customer Service: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality of service and driving-up NPS
- Leadership: You will need strong people skills to be able to influence partners and reinforce their commitment to drive on the Uber platform. Coach and lead a large team of highly enthusiastic Uber Experts to deliver Uber's growth goals
- Process Driven: You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient
- Analytical Ability: We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage any function at a partner support centre you'll be creating metrics to measure impact of your teams' face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions
Bonus points if
- Degree in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Proficiency with SQL or other statistical languages
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- Previous customer service experience is highly preferred
- A problem solver. You're ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effective.
- Independent. You're ready to manage an entire function at the Uber Support and Activation Center while balancing multiple priorities
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top