Global Strategy & Planning Associate
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn large amounts of raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As an early member of Uber’s Global Strategy & Planning team, you will help the strategic decision-making process and support operational excellence across the globe. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits and the ability to clearly present information.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive analysis to assess performance of city teams and functional groups across the globe
- Identify and manage global strategic projects for the operations team
- Coordinate with country teams to identify, document and quantify the impact and efficiency of best-in-class tools and processes
- Manage and run executive team meetings for the rideshare business
- Oversee and draft communication internally for the President of Ridesharing at Uber
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years of investment banking / consulting or related experience
- Absolute team player
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Strong data management skills
- SQL experience a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top