Global Service Quality Program Leader - APAC
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale—energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
At Uber, providing premier customer support to riders and partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help resolve problems where no solution currently exists.
As the Global Service Quality Program Leader, you will lead a team of people to create and deliver a extensive quality program for the Global Community Operations Network. You should have excellent global leadership skills, an ability to exercise thought leadership, and the ability to facilitate operational improvements across a network of sites.
What you'll do
- Develop the vision and facilitate the implementation of our Global Support QA program through operational processes and technology
- Raise the standard of Uber support – synthesize in-depth QA data to share insights on the opportunities in the support experience with other leaders at Uber
- Cultivate globe-spanning programs measuring and improving support quality for our customers
- Gather key insights from the QA process to recommend quality improvements and make key business and product decisions
- Be bold and entrepreneurial – the speed of our growth means the support playbook you may have just written may need to be rewritten in short order
- Know the numbers – facilitate the reporting and data analysis at the regional level to identify the root causes of customers dissatisfaction and set priorities that action the main levers to improve support quality
- Represent the customer's voice – be a critical thought partner to operations and product leaders in developing a exceptional experience to the customer
- Lead with optimism - have an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for making magic for the Uber Community. You view every support interaction as a chance to impact our riders and partners in a positive way
What you'll need
- At least 7 years of experience in operations, quality assurance, customer service or a similar field
- Demonstrated experience delivering results on quality compliance
- Global experience managing across timezones and cultures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across multiple functions/teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Data-driven decision making
- Self-starter with the ability to choose a direction with little oversight.
- Exceptional people skills, including key areas of developing people and guiding cross-functional teams
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top