Global Mobility Manager EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
A thriving Mobility program is a critical element in retaining and developing the talent Uber has already attracted. We need someone passionate about all things Mobility to develop and progress the operational effectiveness of EMEA's Global Mobility Program, as well as shape and execute the program's strategic vision and philosophy. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic program development in a booming, constantly changing environment.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Find innovative solutions to Mobility problems not faced by other companies - we are a unique company and thus need equally innovative strategies to meet our mobility needs
- Develop our Mobility teams to support our long term strategy
- Oversee general program management activities, with a specific focus on overall mobility service delivery
- Identify key mobility initiatives/priorities and leads team efforts to successfully deliver those initiatives
- Develops and executes the mobility program, policy and process improvements
- Supports EMEA payroll, stock administration and tax compliance process (reporting, timeline, communication, etc.) with outside tax vendor and Uber's US and International payroll teams
- Dig into analytics to make decisions based on data
WHO YOU ARE
- Adaptable. You have an ability to collaborate with a wide variety of seasoned business leaders.
- Focused on coaching. You are passionate about developing your team and peers.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly fixated about grinding away at issues.
- Teamplayer. You understand the importance of collaboration and being part of a bigger team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or tech industry
- History of developing, mentoring, and managing a large, high-output Mobility team
- General technical knowledge of mobility tax, payroll, and equity considerations for globally mobile employees
- Passionate about customer/client success with a track record to prove it
- Motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Creative and innovative
Back to top