Global Marketing Analyst - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
As a Global Marketing Analyst on Uber’s PRO team, you will help drive the analysis and strategic thinking behind regional marketing decisions related to campaigns, partnerships and brand awareness.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key knowledge leader in the regional marketing team- identify key trends and hypotheses that can impact marketing communication and campaigns
- Drive analysis on regional marketing campaigns and strategic projects
- Understand the business challenges faced by the APAC Marketing team, but also be ready to help other marketplaces with actionable insights and concise recommendations
- Advise brand and campaigns manager on strategic direction of upcoming campaigns
- Understand how media and advertising is impacting user behavior.
- Leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of our marketing spend, and work closely with the channel teams on campaign optimization
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting metrics and models to assist city-level, regional, and global marketers
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets, channels and products
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- 2-5 years of marketing measurement and analytics experience
- Previous experience synthesizing multiple forms of data (internal and external) into actionable insights for marketers
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL and Marketing Mix Modelling experience a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top