Global Learning Leader
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
As the Global Learning Leader – Community Operations, you will provide global strategic direction for all global learning programs, tools and processes with the goals of teaching Uber community operations to provide world-class support.
What you’ll do
- Create a long-term vision and master plan for Global Learning
- Develop an e-learning strategy with a focus on how to enhance skill development
- Measure the effectiveness of your process
- Analyze Learning data to discern effectiveness
- Continuously improve the process for Global Learning
- Coordinate all Learning, processes and tools for all global community support representatives
- Develop and deliver “Train the Trainer” programs
- Oversee relationships and contracts with external third party content providers
What you’ll need
- BA/BS/Masters in Education
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in learning and training, education, or operations
- Experience deploying the most up to date technologies and processes and is well-networked in the learning and development field
- Ability to understand, devise, integrate and deploy programs and tools to support the organization with the most appropriate benchmark learning and development
- Ability to develop and lead complex change strategies across functional, geographic and organizational boundaries
- Highly analytical. Makes quick and well thought-out decisions based upon assessing a few key facts
- Demonstrated ability to assess, guide and develop high caliber and high potential leaders
- Exceptional communications skills; oral, written and presenting to executives
- Highly organized, able to work well under pressure, multitask, and deliver multiple priorities
- Business savvy, linking priorities and work product to the business strategy and goal
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high levels of impact working in a complex and decentralized environment by creating compelling fact-based proposals and persevering
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top