Global Head of Sales Operations, Uber Eats - San Francisco
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber Eats is seeking a resourceful and driven Head of Sales Operations to lead our growing sales operations team globally, focused on driving efficiencies and results across our sales process, strategy, and tools. This is a people-management role, and the ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments.
You'll succeed in this role if: you embrace rolling up your sleeves with your team; you enjoy finding the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.
This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness across EATS globally, based in San Francisco.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Lead and inspire a team of 10+ regional leads and analysts across North America, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM focused on understanding sales performance, managing sales processes, and driving insights.
- Oversee CRM adoption and productivity initiatives across teams, regions, and segments
- Lead on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) org structure, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and territory optimization.
- Drive QBRs, consistent sales goal setting processes, and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 7 years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership.
- Leadership experience hiring and coaching a Sales Operations or Business Operations team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, sales systems design, and data analysis experience.
- Experience with Salesforce; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You geek out in understanding the sales funnel and you read up on sales operations best practices.
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Nice to have: experience with SQL, Salesforce, and BI tools (e.g, Tableau or Looker)
Back to top