General Manager - UberEATS - Moscow
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy! As the General Manager for UberEATS in (city name), you will have the unique opportunity to scale and develop our food platform in one of our major cities globally.
This is an intense business side startup role, and you will work with the UberEATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. You will have direct responsibility for the growth of the UberEATS business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the UberEATS team, Product team, and Engineering to communicate product and process needs to deliver UberEATS in your market
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns targeted both at the consumer and the restaurant partners
- Build the business from ground up: Be on site at different restaurants handling logistics and transport, helping restaurants optimize their supply chain and connecting their business with Uber's
- Run experiments: We're looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems! As a startup within a startup, there will be many interesting challenges ahead. Experimenting and finding unique solutions is in our DNA.
- Engage with local regulatory and political stakeholders within the food delivery ecosystem
- Scale UberEATS to other cities through developing and sharing your experience
WHO ARE YOU?
- Senior management level experience (6+ years) of marketing or operations management experience
- Master's degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to build smart partnerships
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- A passion for UberEATS and growing the brand
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top