Financing Specialist, Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
About Vehicle Solutions
Uber is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. The mission of Uber's Vehicle Solutions business is to lower the barriers to becoming an Uber driver-partner by increasing accessibility to a vehicle. Vehicle Solutions delivers on that mission globally today through a number of products, including direct flexible leases, vehicle rentals, and vehicle financing options. In the U.S., our direct flexible lease program is called Xchange Leasing.
Uber Vehicle Solutions has validated a very strong product/market fit and is poised to become a highly strategic lever for Uber's rideshare business by creating tailored offerings to enhance the experience for both prospective and existing Uber drivers. The division is going through a phase of hyper business and organizational growth to match market validation. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
About the job
Are you a resourceful, go-getter who can combine great people skills with the ability to scale processes and tasks? Interested in helping to launch a new initiative in a start-up culture? We want to hear from you! The Financing Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the contracting and funding processes within Xchange Leasing. The job calls for a combination of people skills, thorough attention to detail, and an excellent mind for numbers.
What you'll do
- Lease contract creation and processing: use proprietary and third party software to drive growth.
- Develop & optimize processes: scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Product improvement: proactively search for new insights which could improve key strategic processes to drive supply growth.
- Partner relations: develop and oversee relationships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of professional experience; recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- A willingness to be "in the trenches" working with our business partners
- Auto industry knowledge preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- Willingness to work 2 Saturday's a month
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top