Financing Specialist, Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
Are you a proven hustler who can combine great people skills with the ability to scale processes and tasks? Interested in helping to launch a new initiative in a start-up culture? Let’s talk.
The Financing Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the contracting and funding processes within Xchange Leasing, an Uber subsidiary which is designed to offer a financing option to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and a solid mind for numbers. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, read our most recent blog post here.
This role is based in Phoenix, AZ.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lease contract creation and processing: use proprietary and third party software to drive growth in a leaderboard focused culture
- Develop & optimize processes: scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Product improvement: proactively search for new insights which could improve key strategic processes to drive supply growth
- Partner relations: manage relationships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience; recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our business partners
- Auto industry knowledge preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top