Finance Technology Program Analyst
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
At Uber we are passionate about using technology to solve big problems. The Fintech org is focused on building financial intelligence products, and tools to automate finance functions. We are looking for an Analyst to join our Program Management team within Fintech. Our team is responsible for bringing together finance and tech stakeholders to create a common vision for our products and drive their implementation. The right candidate will have deep experience and understanding of finance & technology, cross-functional team management, change management, and organizational dynamics.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Work with all finance areas to understand and crystallize their requirements and priorities
- Work with product managers, engineers and designers to define and implement product roadmaps for financial tools
- Drive program scope definition, program management and team portfolio management
- Lead product testing, product roll-outs and change management across areas and geographies
- Lead portfolio management and prioritization to ensure we are focusing on initiatives that drive key objectives
- Lead process redesign to incorporate new technologies
- Assist in delivery of functional and technical requirements, systems integrations and operational playbooks
- Assist in facilitating workshops, stakeholder meetings, steering team updates
- Categorize and track issues & KPI's, ensure proper resolutions from the project team
- Support compliance with project management process, tools and methods across the portfolio
What You'll Need
- 3 years minimum experience in a finance, consulting or project management role
- Experience managing large scale project implementations (PMO) - ideally includes finance transformation projects
- Strong analytical skills (Excel, SQL, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and people management skills
- Experience in hyper growth and/or pre-IPO
- Excitement for using technology to automate finance
- True passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature
- Curiosity, and a never-ending desire to grow and learn
About the Team
We build and implement all finance systems, with teams specializing in process, product, implementation, project management and analytics.
Back to top