Finance Systems – Analyst
Uber is looking for Finance Systems Analyst who is a subject matter expert in finance applications. The BSA responsible for both supporting existing functionality and enhancements and must be able to drive projects and assignments to their successful completion. The BSA will be a member of the Finance Systems Support team which is responsible for supporting financial systems, troubleshooting and documenting software applications of varying complexity following the predefined standards and best practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Enable the revenue and accounts payable teams to easily reconcile data between internal systems, payment processors and bank statements
- Analytical mindset to dig deep into issues.
- Deep passion and expertise in accounting systems; experience supporting home-grown accounting systems – A big plus.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and drive cross functional business and system requirements for the implementation and support of key financial processes.
- Participate in the internal Oracle EBS/ Coupa global implementation rollouts and enhancements.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, and translate business requirements into system solutions
- Document business requirements, functional design, test scenarios and scripts, and end-user training materials.
- Work closely with Engineering organization to develop and test system extensions, enhancements, integrations, and bug fixes.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Understands technical issues and able to query data in relational/ schema-less databases, calling REST API.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of Coupa or Oracle EBS R12 suite mainly in GL, AGIS, PO, AP, AR, FA, CM and eBTax.
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Back to top