Facilities Manager, LATAM
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What You'll Do
- Define and implement the right facilities service delivery model for our offices and other facilities across LatAm
- Partner with the business leadership to enable short and long term planning
- Partner with our HQ offices in San Francisco to define processes and procedures for space planning and moves
- Implement and maintain corporate tools, processes and procedures for accurate occupancy and cost tracking
- Develop and take ownership and timely reporting for the Facilities expense budget for your region
- Develop and assure programs are being implemented effectively and efficiently including; repair and maintenance schedules and quality of life programs.
- Lead a professional team of Facilities Site leads across the region to provide excellent day-to-day operations.
- Align Operations services with global standards and customize as needed.
- Keep fully up to date with all future and modern specialist building service activities, best in class provision, process and products that will provide continuous improvement to the working environment.
- Overall understanding of planning, real estate, project management and facilities operations.
- Ensure cultural values are exemplified in the workplace through innovative and creative design.
- Accountable for the good management of all regional Facilities vendor contracts, RFPs and selections.
- Work alongside the Global Safety/Security Manager to ensure that all facilities are maintained in a safe and secure manner.
- Manage the database for all seating charts and building plans for your region.
- General administrative activities, personnel management, Workspace Management across multiple locations.
- Conflict resolution and managing expectations/employee perceptions.
- Timelines and commitment with emphasis on reliability, quality and service.
- Ensure the region complies with 100% uptime target on maintenance of critical equipment's of UPS, AC & Power supply.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS in related field required
- At least 10-15 years of experience in managing facilities operations
- Proven record for managing similar regional roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail, a drive to excel and a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and financial skills required to synthesize complex and diverse data, detail oriented with a strong risk-management and impact analysis skill.
- Computer savvy, highly proficient in creating presentations, schedules, budgets and financial models.
- Confident of presenting ideas to large and small audiences and reaching out to all levels of the company.
- Flexible, positive and focused on employee welfare.
- Ability to travel to frequently.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top