Existing Partnerships Manager - EATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Restaurant Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: UberEATS, which is in the process of expanding in a big way.
We're looking for someone who can take over from the moment a restaurant signs a contract with us, and carry them through getting set up and completing their first few orders on the platform. The role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations.
It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical drive, and process architecting abilities. This is an fast-paced, growing role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams to drive significant evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016.
What you'll do
- Help restaurants get started on the UberEATS platform
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Menu Design and Expansion Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix, and dictate when we can expand geographically and temporally.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Ownership. Commitment to contributing to Uber's growth in their city and getting the job done to delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously!
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university and at least 2 years of analytical, operational, and / or consulting experience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindset
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through thorough analytical thinking
- A customer service orientation and experience developing deep partnerships
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity (shares options).
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top