Existing Partnerships Manager - Bogota
The Restaurant Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS, which is in the process of expanding in a big way.
We’re looking for someone who can take over from the moment a restaurant signs a contract with us, and carry them through getting set up and completing their first few orders on the platform. The role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations.
It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical horsepower, and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help restaurants get started on the UberEATS platform
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Menu Design and Expansion Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix, and dictate when we can expand geographically and temporally.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners – we take NPS seriously!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and 2-4+ years of analytical, operational, and / or consulting experience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindset
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours)
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Fluent in English
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity (shares options).
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top