At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality & execution, and we are in search of an executive recruiter who has the same critical eye and bias for action. Our executive search team must be able to find the best in class leadership candidates, maintain quality and hire FAST.
We’re looking for a strong recruiter who has hired key leaders and partners successfully with executive leadership to execute on aggressive hiring plans. The successful candidate will have the poise, presence, and experience required to interface with executives as both clients and candidates.
What you’ll experience:
- A pace that is unrivaled with a dedicated focus on keeping our talent bar high
- Direct access to Uber’s senior leaders and executives
- A passionate and engaged workforce
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience sourcing and hiring executive-level engineering leaders in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Expert networker and sourcer who has a relentless passion for finding and assessing the perfect candidate
- Passion for a white glove candidate experience
- Always digging deeper to understand motivations behind decisions
- Action oriented and unafraid of calculated risk
- Experience leading and executing searches from both a search firm and in-house perspective
- Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in recruiting, minimum of 1 year within executive level recruitment
- Demonstrated success working in a truth seeking, data driven environment where the best idea wins
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company and directly contribute to scaling a world class recruiting organization.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, highly engaged co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top