Executive Assistant, UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job DescriptionAbout the Role
We are looking for a sharp, personable, and highly-organized Executive Assistant to support a senior leader and the team as we continue to grow. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing team on the day to day functions while learning from and helping the team keep focused. Give efficient support to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team; represent the team to others and just be awesome all around. If you have a knack for anticipating the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise, then check out the details below and apply!
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamWhat You'll Do
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership and the team including managing internal meetings
- Manage the lead's calendar, travels and official expenses
- Arrange and keep track of the team's travels; keep track of team members' vacations
- Coordinate and arrange summits and offsites
- Cultivate relationships and manage stakeholders outside of the team
- Maintain and track manager and team project lists and goals
- Arrange and assist managers with team-building and culture activities
- May need to attend staff meetings, take notes and follow up on outstanding agenda items
What You'll Need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of senior team level support experience
- Attention to detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning The company depends on us to deliver quickly, across time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up!
- An interest in and passion for Uber
Bonus Points If
- Ability to work across cultures in APAC as well as around the world
- Highly flexible and adaptable to a fast paced ever changing environment
About the Team
Our Executive Assistants are the guardians of time for our leaders and have the ability to work through administrative tasks with ease. They are organized thinkers and problem solvers, supporting our business leaders efficiently.
Back to top