Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What You'll Do
- Provide administrative support to a senior leader. This includes managing complicated internal/ external meetings and global travel schedules, reviewing and processing contracts and expenses, and maintaining confidentiality of all work material.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments.
- Conserve team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What You'll Need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of senior team level support experience.
- Attention to Detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us.
- Communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational skills and follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping.
- The company depends on us to deliver quickly, across time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up.
- We work hard and we're having a blast doing it. This team believes what we're doing is changing the world for the better.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Communication skills in English and Spanish, and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top