We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant based in Amsterdam that can help support two Directors run their day-to-day smoothly and efficiently.
Basically, your job is to enhance the team's effectiveness by providing information, management support, representing the executive to others and generally being amazing. Up for the task? Read on!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Scheduling + calendar gatekeeping
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Reconciling monthly expenses
- Booking travel
- Handling all logistics for Central Team Summits, including mini summits for other under the Execs including; planning, hotel blocks, dinner reservations, swag, day of needs, etc.
- POC for office related questions directed toward your execs
- Conserve time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects as assigned through strong project management skills.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May assists with conference room issues (on the back end).
- Handle logistics of guest speakers visits
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of senior team level support experience.
- Attention to Detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping.
- The company depends on us to deliver quickly, across time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up.
- Attitude. We work awfully hard and we're having fun doing it. This team believes what we're doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top