Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager - Uber for Business
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. Our Enterprise clients are an important audience for all of our products from our business platform that allows companies to easily adopt Uber for their business travel needs, to UberCENTRAL that enables businesses to provide rides for their customers, and UberEVENTS that give businesses to ability to provide transportation to groups of people for things like conferences, and recruiting.
As the Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for driving Uber growth and adoption within our strategic Enterprise accounts, post sale. This includes everything from driving employee adoption of our core rides offering, and figuring out how to grow usage via strategic up-sell and cross-sell opportunities such as UberEVENTS, UberCENTRAL, and commute options. You’ll work closely with the Client Success team to determine how we can partner with our Enterprise clients to provide a custom, but scalable, on-boarding experience, and you’ll work with the sales team to ensure they are equipped to sell our internal marketing and growth initiatives as a value add service for our high potential accounts. This role includes owning the strategy, creation, and testing of things such as customized on-boarding experiences, on site activation events, QBRs, newsletters and other scalable growth marketing tactics.
Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you launch, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product, Design, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, Client Success, and Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful B2B or B2C growth marketing campaigns with your fingerprints all over them – you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field
- Customer obsession: you always put the customer first, listen to their needs, and figure out creative solutions to address these concerns and provide them with customized, yet scalable options to fit their needs.
- A positioning and creative expert: You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas. You can devise and package highly effective onboarding experiences that you can be sold as a value add service.
- An email master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top