Enterprise Account Manager - Uber Freight
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday.
Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job:
Trucks move everything you buy, why shouldn't booking a truck be as seamless as booking an Uber?
Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way the Uber connects riders and drivers. The Uber Freight team believes that empowering truck drivers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the movement of goods around the world.
We are currently looking for Enterise Account Managers to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today's toughest transportation challenges.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a partner to our sales team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Uber Freight's business objectives
- Obsess over the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Always thinking about how to do things better, faster, more efficiently (cheaper)
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical business processes and tools used to track sales process, forecasting, pipeline management and performance
- Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
- Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
- Be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done
What you'll need:
- 4-8 years of experience managing fast paced accounts, bonus points for Freight industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Bachelor's Degree
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top