Enterprise Account Executive, Uber Eats - Middle East & Africa
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Enterprise Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills in order to expand the Uber Eats restaurant network in the Middle East and Africa. As Enterprise Account Executive your primary focus will be to bring on new restaurants, leveraging your relationship building and negotiation skills and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and senior relationships to build partnerships with brands and restaurants in the Middle East and Africa interested in UberEats
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our enterprise partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Build new customer relationships, and/or maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to smoothly activate the best restaurants in the Middle East and Africa
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships.
What you need:
- At least 8 years of experience in sales, account management or similar client facing roles.
- Experience sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure and proven track record of growing client accounts and revenue targets.
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multifaceted deals
About the Team
Uber Eats makes eating well effortless, at any time, for anyone
Back to top