Enterprise Account Executive , U4B| Sales
Uber for Business (U4B) in India is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the growth engine for Uber’s India expansion. We are looking for highly motivated and self driven individuals, with a clear passion (and hustle) for sales, to join the U4B pack.
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost on employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies – all at no cost. For the employee, it’s simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Sales Manager, the candidate will be holistically responsible for market development in his/her territory. This would include, amongst other activities, the following:
- Dimension the market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers to sell U4B into
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and rigorous follow up to close deals
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B org
- Forge strategic alliances with organizations who can be strategic partners in achieving U4B’s go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the efficacy of the U4B product and inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with U4B product ops teams in India and overseas to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit U4B customers and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Ensure timely payments are made by customers enrolled on U4B platform; instill discipline in customers on making automated monthly payments as per sales contract
- Conduct periodic customer trainings, call center operations trainings etc. to ensure the ecosystem of users and service providers are up to speed with the latest U4B capabilities and processes
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
o An MBA from a premier institution with 6-10 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the technology space
o Entrepreneur manager: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her market
o Very articulate and effective communicator as many conversations will happen at CXO levels
o Sincere and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales
o A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top