Enterprise Account Executive
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the role
A Enterprise Account executive will drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses. Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
What you'll do
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Minimum of 6-10 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in SaaS
- Experience working to and exceeding new sales KPIs.
- Proven track record of growing client accounts and revenue targets
- Demonstrable experience using insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Developing sales strategies and market pitch to respond to a dynamic market landscape
About the team
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost on employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies – all at no cost. For the employee, it's simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top