Employee Benefits Manager EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Our Global Benefits Team builds and drives the core benefit programs to support employees around the world. We work closely with individual business units as well as corporate stakeholders to ensure we're implementing meaningful programs and finding the right solutions as the company grows.
The team is looking for a Benefits Program Manager to build and support our benefit programs across the EMEA region. This position is a great opportunity to come in and help us build our benefits platform and lay the bricks for how we scale for our future growth.
What you'll do
- Manage, implement, administer, and communicate benefit and perk programs across 45+ countries in EMEA
- Build proposals, back by data, to recommend benefit programs that support our overall philosophy
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, brokers, and consultants
- Partner closely with payroll, tax, recruiting and people support to streamline the benefits experience end to end
- You will think outside of the box and build solutions that innovate how we approach benefits in the marketplace.
- Support the implementation of our benefit enrollment system, Darwin, for the EMEA region
- Drive global philosophy and approach to pension and retirement benefits
- Evolve our employee benefits communication strategy, ensuring employees have access to the information they need, when they need it
- Set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively to funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, management, business, psychology
- At least 5 years of experience in benefit plan development, design, and administration of benefit programs in a multinational environment
- Customer-focused and business-minded with an ability to foster relationships, influence decisions, and gain trust with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Proficiency performing basic functions in Microsoft Excel (simple calculations, vlookup, etc.)
- Experience with administrative focus within HR Systems (performing back end tasks, reporting, etc.)
- Self-driven approach to problem solving and driving projects to completion
- Initiative and creativity in looking for ways to tweak and optimize process
- Passion for partnering with all areas of the business and a willingness to jump in wherever there is a need
Bonus points if
- Experience with Workday or Darwin
- Fluency in at least one other language relevant to the EMEA region (Particularly French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian)
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Reimbursement for participation in collective health insurance
- Fitness allowance, phone allowance, 8 paid company public holidays.
- 25 vacation days each year
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top