EMEA Mobile Display Manager (Amsterdam based)
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
Uber is looking to further build out its EMEA marketing team with a Display/Paid Mobile Marketing manager who can own the Display and Mobile media strategy and business. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear programmatic buying background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
We are looking for a stellar user acquisition candidate who can own the planning, execution & measurement for all-things mobile acquisition. The ideal person for this role is someone who is intimately familiar with the world of mobile/app advertising, incredibly data-driven & is a flawless manager/executor of campaigns. You will work on a regional scale to help grow Uber’s business and analyze marketing strategy through executing new strategies and partnering to add new customers and companies to the Uber ecosystem.
Location: Amsterdam, NL (EMEA HQ)
What You’ll Do:
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations, budgets and optimizations with mobile and desktop partners (ad networks, exchanges & direct partnerships) both self serve and managed service.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Acquire traffic and optimize ROI using data, metrics and experimentation.
What You Need:
- +5 years of experience in advertising/media preferred, with at least 2 years of programmatic media buying experience.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Ability to juggle multiple different campaigns & publishers
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Experience building and optimizing excellent mobile-first and desktop campaigns across multiple channels on DSPs
- Experience setting up private marketplace deals
- Hands on experience with mobile app and desktop measurement platforms
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Exposure to DMPs a plus
- Experience using DCM a major plus
- Knowledge of multiple EMEA languages a plus
- Not required – but experience integrating mobile and desktop acquisition with other channels (ie. offline) is a major plus.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top