EMEA Global Mobility Specialist
GLOBAL MOBILITY SPECIALIST, EMEA
As a key member of the worldwide Mobility Operations team, the Global Mobility Specialist – EMEA will be responsible for the coordination, administration, and day-to-day management of the mobility programs in EMEA, including short-term assignments, permanent domestic & international transfers and new hires relocation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as technical mobility expert in region leveraging expertise in the mobility compliance space
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of all mobility programs in region including assignment and transfer administration activities
- Advise business, Talent Mobility specialists and recruiters in region and help them identify applicable program and structure;
- Coordinate mobility due-diligence process with internal stakeholders (comp & ben, immigration, stock, etc) and third party vendors (tax, relocation), including cost projection calculations, tax impact assessment and compliance requirements analysis;
- Support employees through planning, offer & relocation process including issuing written offers, updating HR system, initiating vendors, monitoring immigration and relocation progresses
- Answer employees and managers’ questions regarding program and expense reimbursement process and approve first level exceptions to mobility policy
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with external providers in region (e.g. tax provider; relocation vendor, etc.)
- Maintain tax authorization list and coordinate mobility compliance processes, including shadow payroll set-up, global compensation reporting/sourcing and tax reporting & filing processes
- Maintain global mobility database and monitor, track & report on mobile population in region
- Identify improvement opportunities in region and work with Global Mobility Program Manager to development & improve program
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- GPHR certification preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in the management and administration of global mobility, including experience in international taxes, global compensation accumulation, international payroll and assignment management
- Experience in program design and development preferred
- Background in a fast paced start up or technology environment would be highly preferred
- Ability to work autonomously within a virtual team environment
- Exciting opportunity within a global team with the ability to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Uber credits every month!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top