Email Marketing Manager
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for an email marketing rock star to help bolster Uber’s brand presence through highly-polished, data-driven email communications campaigns.
As member of a cross-functional email marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to the masses. You should be a proven innovator and email expert, ready to build Uber email campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with design and marketing to code responsive emails optimized for deliverability across all email clients on both web and mobile.
- Create technical solutions and application tools to meet the requirements of email programs and marketing challenges.
- Work heavily in ExactTarget platform to automate and optimize operational processes.
- Data analysis to generate metrics and performance reports.
- Implement multivariate testing.
- Provide ExactTarget technical support to city teams.
What You’ll Need:
- Very strong knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experience creating fluid or “hybrid” emails.
- 3-5 years experience with ExactTarget platform (AMPScript, data extensions, send definitions, etc).
- Above beginner’s knowledge of SQL.
- Basic understanding of data architecture.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and meet strong deadlines.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top