Driver Operations Manager - Riyadh Province
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is a marketplace, and our Operations Coordinators focus on the "supply" side of that marketplace in their city.
What you'll do
- Work in the operations team to be involved in all operational, strategic activities
- Be jointly responsible for further growing Uber's presence in Eastern Province
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- Process analysis and optimisation
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Come up with creative and efficient solutions and implement them
- Maintain and organize partner documentation
- Have the opportunity to lead projects you are interested in
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
What you'll need
- An undergraduate degree
- Fluency Arabic and English
- 2 years of client facing experience in the following areas: operations, management consulting, investment banking
- Business instincts - you are inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You'd be excited to learn and absorb Uber's business model, and would tenaciously pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- People skills - You'll need truly world-class people skills. Depending on the conversation, you'll need to be able to charm or cajole our partners accordingly.
- Superb organizational skills
- The ability to create actionable analytics, leveraging your Excel skills
- Experience working with data analytics languages (SQL, R, Python) is a bonus
- An ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- To be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Learn from the best. Team members come from tech companies to Banking to IT to Marketing
- Smart, engaged co-workers with whom to collaborate in an exciting and diverse office environment.
- Free Uber rides!
- Monthly gym, mobile, and healthcare reimbursement.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top