Driver Operations Coordinator - Riyadh
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward. We are seeking a smart, personable, highly-organised Driver Operations Coordinator to support the city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What you'll do
- Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive programs.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience.
- Partner Relations. Manage driver relationships, identify and take on problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards.
- Driver Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system.
- Be Resourceful. Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
What you'll need
- Fluent in Arabic
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- Min. 1 year of Strategy Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with previous experience using data to guide and support business decisions.
- Superb organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- To be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
- Experience with Excel, plenty of experience working with data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers with whom to collaborate in an exciting and diverse office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top