Driver Lifecycle Lead
Uber is transforming cities by creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable.
While the service is growing rapidly, we need an experienced growth marketing leader to help continue the current pace of growth by ensuring that we are effectively utilizing every channel possible to communicate with our customers.
In the role, you’ll be responsible for the billions of emails, SMS, and push notifications sent to the drivers and riders on the Uber platform. You’ll manage a world-class team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, and engineering to launch new campaigns and optimize existing communications that help increase the number of trips taking place on the Uber platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing core campaigns to our riders and driving partners
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete goals to improve onboarding engagement and retention
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage hundreds of millions of users across the globe.
- Set and advocate for lifecycle marketing priorities with analytics, design, product, policy, BD, and development
- Build structures, process, and guidance for working with local marketing teams operating in cities around the world.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience leading and motivating high performing marketing teams.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing communications.
- Strong familiarity and passion for lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, and retention.
- Strong technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with the role.
- Additional experience with additional marketing channels (paid, social, etc) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top