Driver Campaigns Manager - France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
The Driver strategy and campaigns team is a critical marketing team as it defines and executes marketing campaigns (both online and offline) to shape our brand, inspire partner-drivers to start driving and build
engagement programs & events.
This role calls for a combination of project management skills, customer marketing and data-driven mindset. A person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture.
What you'll do
- Work with the Driver Strategy & Campaigns team and multiple cross-functional teams at Uber to shape strong marketing and communications campaigns for partners-drivers.
- Build and implement extraordinary marketing campaigns and projects to acquire, engage and build the brand for partner-drivers
- Shape the Uber brand and reputation, by turning partner-drivers into brand advocates
- Manage large scale projects - from ideation to execution, define milestones and manage internal and external resources accordingly, including tracking progress, understanding dependencies, stakeholders management and communicating status across teams and key stakeholders.
What you'll need
- Masters ("Grande Ecole") degree in business, marketing, economics or similar field.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience in roles that include marketing campaigns ideation, execution, production management (offline and online campaign, video production, etc.)
- Customer obsession: passion to solve hard and complex business problem while showing compassion for customers.
- Creativity: you're not afraid of big bold bets and have an eye for creative quality and great attention to details
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking. You use analytics to guide creative campaigns thinking, implementation and support arguments. You value achieving business objectives over accruing creative campaigns.
- Passion for the mission of our business and the impact it has on the cities we serve. You are a team player with no task too big or too small
- Communication: you are a great communicator and you know how to motivate people and make them adhere to your projects.
- Writing skills: you think words matter and can help serve your business objectives.
- Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top