Driver Acquisition Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager rock star to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new Driver-Partners through exciting marketing campaigns. As a member of the India marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to the masses while growing supply all over India and the expansion regions. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the driver marketing strategy for India
- Create innovative strategies and partnerships to move the needle on driver sign up targets.
- Manage campaign planning for all driver marketing campaigns across offline & online mediums
- Work closely with city teams for requirement gathering of a new campaign
- Defining the campaign brief and objective for media & creative teams
- Coordinating with the media team to finalize the media plan
- Coordinating with creative team to finalize the creative
- Scheduling the campaign launch and aligning all the relevant business stakeholders for the same
- Work with Cross-functional teams for capacity planning & lead management
- Develop MIS dashboards for tracking & reporting of all campaigns
- Work on campaign optimizations to improve the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Work with product & technology teams for landing page and funnel optimizations
- Constantly be testing – creative, new media channels etc.
- Report on the success of all driver marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Driver Operations team to understand ongoing strategy and team requirements.
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Top tier B.Tech/MBA grad
- Cross functional project management
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience, heavy emphasis on business development and partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in scaling marketing initiatives from the ground up.
- Data driven decision making and highly analytical workflow.
- Creativity – truly exceptional and unique ideas that will get everyone talking.
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace. You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust your ass doing it.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to be a part of building a worldwide brand, ensuring its success and helping evolve it for the future
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top