Director, Performance Marketing - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will work as part of the APACx Growth Marketing team, reporting into the Head of Marketing for the region.
The role will be varied and challenging, with the primary remit being to effectively manage performance marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, acquiring both new riders and new driver-partners onto the Uber platform.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Growth Marketing team by managing a variety of tactical campaigns.
- Optimise existing campaigns and drive future performance through thoughtful testing.
- Manage day to day relationships with relevant vendors and agencies.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and identify new channels to help Uber grow even faster.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience in performance marketing with demonstrable success.
- Hands-on experience of digital channels such as Display, Social, Search, Mobile, Affiliates and SEO.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a passion for testing and optimising.
- Deep experience working to performance marketing metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top