Director, Legal Operations
We’re disrupting the transportation world and with that comes the need for more internal global unification. We are currently searching for a Director, Legal Operations who will work to build and scale tools to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of Uber’s legal services globally. This critical position reports to the General Counsel and is a member of the legal department leadership team. The position is based in Uber’s corporate HQ in San Francisco. Do you want to bring your expertise to Uber? Read on…
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build tools, technology and processes to scale with Uber’s rapid growth
- Oversee the legal department budget and meet budget targets
- Develop and monitor departmental metrics and KPIs
- Facilitate on-boarding, communication and best practice sharing across the global legal department
- Drive strategic planning and goal-setting, as well as monthly legal all-hands and departmental leadership meetings and activities
WHAT YOU ARE
- Problem solver and self-starter
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic planning and project management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- People management experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and complex environment
- Experience in working in a large in-house corporate environment
- B.A. or B.S. required; J.D. or M.B.A. preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top