Digital Sr. Marketing Manager – Emerging Channels
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide, including over 30+ cities in LATAM with plans to rapidly expand in the region. Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
Based in MX City, the successful candidate will be dedicated to the LatAm region, reporting into the Digital Lead. The role will be varied and challenging, with the primary remit being to effectively manage performance marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, acquiring both new riders and new driver-partners onto the Uber platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Growth Marketing team by managing a variety of tactical campaigns.
- Optimize existing online campaigns and drive future performance through thoughtful testing.
- Manage day to day relationships with relevant vendors and agencies.
- Define and execute the rider’s referral campaign as well creating an oiled process to support driver referral to local team.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and identify new channels to help Uber grow even faster.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences.
- Lead and develop the affiliates channel
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5-8 years of experience in performance marketing with demonstrable success.
- Hands-on experience of digital channels such as Display, Social, Search, Mobile, Affiliates and SEO.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a passion for testing and optimizing.
- Deep experience working to performance marketing metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top