Digital Marketing Manager, City Marketing
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
In this role, you will coordinate and manage local marketing needs while identifying goals and developing strategies centered around said goals. From leveraging paid media to promote events based activities and/or brand partnerships, the team will often find themselves working on highly market specific and experimental projects. In addition to this, the team will be a stop gap for all marketing inquiries, resources, and consultation for the entire Uber business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems, and has deep media/analytical expertise and can thrive in a startup culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and support a wide variety of local marketing campaign requests.
- Speak to the nuances and intricacies found across multiple marketing channels (eg. search, social, mobile, etc.).
- Develop and supervise the implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of marketing initiatives/campaigns.
- Document marketing best practices and create resource guides for stakeholders to leverage in marketing efforts.
- Build rapport with city team stakeholders and understand city needs/goals, strategy, and success metrics.
- Create and set processes that address local needs in a standardized and scalable manner.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years of performance marketing experience (offline experience is a plus).
- Strong understanding of multiple marketing channels and its impact on performance.
- Must have experience working with/managing cross-disciplinary teams (strategy, creative, tech, etc.).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, plus strong presentation abilities and client service experience.
- Proven experience working on a large team and can work collaboratively and individually.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top